I help startups and enterprises design sustainable products, apps, websites, and services. On this page you can find out how I can help, or if you have a project in mind, I’d love to talk.
Currently, I'm working with Nagarro as a senior product designer helping to shape experiences for billion-dollar industries. For the past 2 years, I've been working closely with the world's largest risk management company to design, build, adapt, and maintain the design system that supports a suite of their products.
- I believe in teams. The right people with the right skills and the right support can do anything that seemed impossible.
- I believe in innovation. Pushing the boundaries of your skills is only possible by pursuing challenges that don't have solutions listed on Dribbble.
- I believe in prototyping. I prefer looking at things that work, not a set of static pictures showing how things should work.
- I believe in stories. The interface is useless when it doesn't help to tell a story. Great story differentiates great design.
- RMS. Designing and building a design system.
- Samsung. Designing and consulting on health & wellness mobile app.
- Bank of the West. Designing a mobile banking app and a design system.
- Road America. Designing & prototyping road service mobile app.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. A judge on a jury panel for Home & Community Based Care Innovation Challenge.
- Base. A self-paced course on design foundations for anyone who wants to start a new career or improve their visual communication skills.
- How to write and design proposals. A guideline on how to write and design proposals + Figma proposal template + Figma Gantt chart template.
👉 Members of this blog get free access to the guide. Subscribe now.